The Amma Vodi plan was launched by the Chief Minister of the State of Andhra Pradesh, who is Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through the implementation of the program, many incentives were given to the students of the government school in Andhra Pradesh. In this article, you will get the other details related to the Amma Vodi scheme, such as the final list of beneficiaries declared by the concerned authorities on December 27, 2019. This article will give you an overview through which you can verify your name in the list of beneficiaries.
The Chief Minister of State of Andhra Pradesh announced an iconic program known as the popular AMMA VODI scheme. It is originally part of the NAVARATNALU initiative, which is designed to provide financial assistance to every mother who belongs to the household below the poverty line, regardless of caste, creed, religion, and region. This incentive will allow you to educate your child from class I to XII in the following institutions:
- Recognized Government School
- Private Aided School
- Private Unaided schools/ Jr. Colleges
- Residential Schools/Colleges for the Academic year 2019-2020
Amma Vodi Budget 2020-2021
On June 16, 2020, on Tuesday, the Minister of Finance, B Rajendranath Reddy, from the state of Andhra Pradesh, presented the budget for the next fiscal year at the State Assembly held in Vegapudi. In this year budget, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has allocated Rs 22,604 crore to the education sector of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore. In the 2019-2020 budget, the government-sanctioned Rs 17,971 crore to the education sector, which will increase the budget for 2020-2021. Of this amount Rs. Rs 6000 Crore has been sanctioned by the Amma Vodi scheme.
Details Of The AP Amma Vodi Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Launched Date||10th June 2019|
|Availability of 1st beneficiary list||27th December 2019|
Features Of The Scheme
Below are the following features included under the Andhra Pradesh Amma Vodi scheme such as:-
- The funds will simply be transferred to the beneficiaries via direct benefit transfer or on the internet.
- When the beneficiary finishes regular 12th afterward, no support will be offered to the recipient or the beneficiary’s mother.
- The capital will be supplied each year from January to each of the beneficiaries until they finish their schooling.
- When the beneficiary decides to terminate the schooling, no money will be supplied to her or him.
Benefits Of The Scheme
There are lots of advantages of this AP Amma Vodi Scheme, first and also the foremost advantage of this scheme is that the stipend which will be supplied to the school-going kids. The incentive can enable poor families to attend school and permit them to pay some of their expenses. It will turn out to be an excellent way to encourage households to send their kids to school. As most of us understand that the proportion of school-going kids is less in rural areas, this initiative will greatly raise the percent to a wonderful extent.
Eligibility Of The Scheme
Below are the following eligibility criteria finalized by the authorities for the scheme:-
- Children studying in government schools will be eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme.
- Permanent residents of AP state are only eligible for Amma Vodi Plan.
Application Process of Amma Vodi Scheme
Below is the following application process should be considered while applying for the AP Amma Vodi scheme for the year 2020:-
- First, Download the application form
- The second step is to fill the downloaded application form carefully.
- Attach all the documents mentioned above.
- Submit at the relevant office or any government office.
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List or Track Mother Status online
The beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme will be available on the official website.
- First, visit the official website of Amma Vodi Scheme.
- After visiting the homepage, click on the Beneficiary list option present on the website.
- Now a new tab will open with some required details.
- Fill Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and then fill the verification code.
- Now Finally the details of the beneficiary will appear in front of you.
- Click on the print button and take a print of the beneficiary list.
Mode of Payment
Beneficiaries will get the benefits directly transferred into the Bank Accounts of their mother/ guardian by the concerned department. The amount will be transferred in the month of January of every year until the applicant will complete intermediate/ 12th/ +2. If the child discontinues the study in between no assistance will be given.
Status Of District wise List
May the list will also release district wise. It may also be published school wise or other way as prescribed by the concerned department. You can check the district wise list from here:-
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Now|
|West Godavari||Available Now|
Helpline Contact Number
- 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: apcse.@ap.gov.in
You have searched for
jaganna amma vodi ap gov in,
amma vodi eligible list,
amma vodi payment status