|Post Name||Computer Programmer Group B|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||13/07/2020|
Online applications are invited from Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe (the post is reserved for APST candidate) for filling up I (one) post of Computer Programmer Group- B (Non Gazetted), under the establishment of Arunachal Pradesh Information Commission, Itanagar in Level 6 Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400 under pay Matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission plus other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt. employees from time to time. The vacancy position is subject to variation.
1. Post Name: Computer Programmer Group B – 01
2. Eligibility: i. The date of birth accepted by the Commission shall be that which is entered in Matriculation/High School Leaving Certificate or Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate or a Certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or an extract from a register of Matriculates maintained by a University, which extract must be certified by the competent authority Of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate.
ii. NO Other document relating to age like horoscope, affidavits, birth extract from Municipal Corporation, Registrar Economics and Statistics and Service Records shall be accepted.
3. Qualification: Candidate applying for the post must possess a Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology OR Master Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology from a recognized University.
4. Salary: Level 6 Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400 underpay Matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission plus other allowances
5. The Syllabus of the Optional subject (Technical) can be downloaded from the above-mentioned website (www.appsc.gov.in).
1. Recent passport size photograph
2. Matriculation certificate issued by Board/University for proof Of date of birth.
3. Class XII Certificate with Marksheet.
4. Degree certificate with Mark sheet issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain educational qualification.
5. Master Degree Certificate with Marksheet
6. APST Certificate.
7. Any other documents as may be relevant.
8. Intimation letter to HoD/NOC for those who are in regular Govt. Service.
Selection Procedure :
1. General English
2. General Knowledge
4. Technical Paper
5. Viva-Voce test
6. A candidate who has secured a minimum of 33 % or more marks in each written examination papers and has secured 45% of marks Out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for Interview/Viva-Voce, In other words, selection for the viva-voce test shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to the ratio of 1:3. The candidates securing less than 33% of marks in any Of the written examination papers shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce.
How to Apply :
1. Last date of Receiving Application: 13.07.2020
2. Before applying online Application for the post, candidate must mandatorily register themselves in One Time Registration (OTR).
3. Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.appsc.gpv.in. Detail instructions for One Time Registration (OTR) and Online Application are available on the above-mentioned website.
4. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration IDs (RID) is complete in all respect like applicants details, , photograph, signature, Photo ID, fee etc.
5. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
6. Those who have already registered in OTR need not register again and they can directly log in to fill up online form using their user ID and Password