- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions using MySql
- Designing and developing websites using WordPress, WooCommerce themes and plugins.
- Create website(s) layout/user interface by using HTML/CSS best practices.
- Custom PHP development based on bespoke functional requirements.
- Configuring SEO related WordPress plugins.
- Ensuring website responsiveness on Cross-Devices/Platform.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent
- Integrate Payment Gateway for eCommerce WordPress website using WooCommerce.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with Design principles and patterns preferred.
- Follow PHP & WordPress coding standards and best practices.
- Experience working with AWS & Git Preferred
- Desire to continue to grow professional capabilities with on-going training and educational opportunities provided by the company.
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Have impeccable English (Written/Verbal)
People say that about you:
- Enjoy the teamwork and collaborating with people.
- Highly energized, self-motivated and hard-working.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Comfortable with a dynamic, rapidly changing industry.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- You have a do-it-yourself start-up attitude.
BISP is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹40,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)