Name of Post: Personal Assistant
Short Information: On 20/06/2020, IB announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Personal Assistant.
IB Jobs Notification 2020 @Personal Assistant vacancy
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the IB Jobs Vacancy 2020, Intelligence Bureau (IB) Recruitment 2020, IB Recruitment 2020, IB Apply Online 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Intelligence Bureau (IB) Notification 2020
Recruitment of Personal Assistant in
– Notification Details
- Deputation/Absorption. Personal Assistants/ Stenographers of Central/ State Governments- (a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department; (ii) With ten years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the posts in scale of pay, Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade pay of 2400/- or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; Note-1: The departmental officers in the feeder grade who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. Note-2: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall not exceed five years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation or absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20/06/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20/07/2020
- Candidate must read the notification.
|Selection Process |
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview .
|How to Apply|
- Applications complete in all respect duly forwarded through proper channel only will be entertained. Applications received in advance or after the last date or without all or any of the above documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered and no correspondence will be made or entertained in this regard. The officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. 5. The officer inducted/selected to these posts will be on deputation for a period as specified in the induction order. This period can be curtailed or extended if exigencies of service so require. The deputation will be governed by the terms of deputation as laid down in the DoPT OM No. 6/08/09(Estt)(Pay-ll) dated 17.6.2010, as amended from time to time.
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|