Name of Post: Recruitment of Assistant Officers in Finance Function.
Short Information: Candidates selected as Assistant Officers in finance function may be posted in any of the divisions of Indian Oil – Refineries, Marketing, Pipelines, Business Development and R&D Centre or in Corporate functions or in Subsidiary/Joint Venture companies. Finance profile generally includes – Preparation of accounts, Internal Audit, Accounting, Pricing, Banking & Treasury Functions, Project Appraisal/ Project accounting, Direct and Indirect Taxation, Crude oil procurement/payments, trade receivables, trade payables, assets accounting etc.
IOCL Jobs Notification 2020 @Assistant Officer vacancy
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online. Below is a brief description of the IOCL Jobs Vacancy 2020, Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) Recruitment 2020, IOCL Recruitment 2020, IOCL Apply Online 2020 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to Apply are given below.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Notification 2020
Recruitment of Assistant Officers in Finance Function – Notification Details
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) and have passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute). and At least three years of relevant experience in finance function as on 31st March 2020. Experience gained after passing of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate results shall only be considered. Relevant field includes experience in the field(s) of Finance/ Accounts/ Taxation/ Cost Accounting/ Auditing etc. The articled training /practical training which are integrated to the curriculum of respective institution shall not be considered as valid experience for this purpose.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15/06/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30/06/2020
- Candidate must read the notification.
- Candidates selected as Assistant Officers (A0 grade) will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 40,000/-per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time.
b. Other allowances /benefits include HRA/subsidized housing accommodation (depending upon place of posting), medical facilities, gratuity, contributory provident fund, employees’ pension scheme, group personal accident insurance scheme, leave encashment, leave travel concession (LTC)/ LFA, contributory superannuation benefit fund scheme, conveyance advance/ maintenance reimbursement, performance related pay (PRP) etc as per rules of the corporation. The gross valuation of remuneration to the company will be about Rs 12.10 lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP). The actual remuneration may vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Corporation and also performance rating of individual.
|Selection ProcessRecruitment of Assistant Officers in Finance Function|
a. The selection methodology will comprise of the following: On the basis of percentage of marks of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute), the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude. However, it may be noted that shortlisting for PI and GD/GT shall be solelybased on the percentage marks scored in the chosen qualification – CA (Intermediate) or CMA (Intermediate) Final merit will be prepared based solely on performance in Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) taken together.
2. Recruitment of Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020The selection methodology for Engineers and GAEs will be as under:
a. Only GATE 2020 marks of the candidate in the relevant Engineering disciplines is valid for this recruitment exercise under this advertisement. Marks from GATE2019 or from previous year GATE examinations is not valid. Graduate Engineers from the relevant Engineering disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with IndianOil should have appeared in GATE 2020 from the same discipline in which they have pursued their engineering in BE/B.Tech/Equivalent. Candidate has to essentially qualify in GATE – 2020 examination to be eligible for getting shortlisted for PI and GD/GT. On the basis of GATE-2020 marks, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of the following for assessment of different facets of candidate’s knowledge, skills, competencies etc., Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT), Personal Interview (PI) Candidates will have to separately qualify in Group Discussion (GD)/GroupTask (GT) and Personal Interview (PI) successfully to be eligible for merit listing.f) Final Merit list will be prepared based on the consolidated marks scored by the candidate in following: GATE-2020 marks, GD/GT PI Merit will be prepared category-wise for each discipline.
|How to Apply|
- 1. Recruitment of Engineers/Officers and Engagement of Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020 (Deadline extended till midnight of 30th June 2020)
2. Recruitment of Experienced Assistant Officers in Finance Function (Deadline extended till midnight of 30th June 2020)
3. Interested candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria shall have to apply online at www.iocl.com (Indian Oil for You > IndianOil for Careers > Latest Job Openings) The relevant link will be made available on IOCL web site www.iocl.com
4. Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving correct and accurate information.
5. In case, candidate’s Final marks are in CGPA, then the CGPA needs to be converted into Percentage as per formula set by institute. For such cases, Candidate shall manually enter the Percentage of Marks up to two places of decimal in the relevant field in the application form. The candidate will be required to carry the conversion formula certificate on the day of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
6. After filling up the Online application form in all respect, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the submit button. If the online application is submitted successfully, the system will generate a unique application ID along with the completed application form.
7. Candidate should take a print out of Online application and keep it with him/ her safely for future reference. Candidates need not send this printout to any office of IndianOil.
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.|